Thursday 29 December 2011

Stuff

It'S been a great Christmas and may I say, a continued week off, from work. A lot of things going on, but also some great times just being at home, with the family.

Tomorrow is my big unvailing of the top 10 cd's of 2011, so if you're interested come back and see the list tomorrow.

Back to Christmas. It was great to see everyone's reactions to what we got them and this truly was what I was looking forward to. Carla and I were able to spoil everyone and that was a great feeling. We were also able to spoil each other. I for the first ever, was able to give a gift of diamond to her and that was a great feeling. She presented me, with a new Galaxy tablet ( which I'm using right now ), which I never expected in a million years!

So, great times indeed. The season in which we celebrate the greatest gift ever given man, we also were able to give some gifts to our own.

Merry Christmas to all and a joyous New Year!

1 comment: